Aaron Manufacturing supplies a broad range of industry including aerospace, machine tool, motor sport, air bearing and automotive.
An established business, trading for over 40 years with a facility occupying 9000ft².
If you would like more information or to arrange a visit to our facility to see what Aaron Manufacturing can do for you please contact Aaron Coulling on 01202 670071.
C.N.C Cylindrical Grinding
• Jones & Shipman Ultramat CNC Grinder
• Jones & Shipman Ultramat 1000 CNC Grinder
• 5 machines: 1x Jones & Shipman, 2x Okamoto and 2x Kellenberger
• External, maximum capacity Ø300x600mm with in process gauging
• Universal internal – external, maximum capacity Ø250x430mm with B&C axis control
Manual Cylindrical Grinding
• External grinding maximum capacity Ø350x1050mm between centres
• Internal grinding maximum capacity 300x200mm
• Surface grinding maximum capacity 500x600mm x3 machines
• Small bore grinding, minimum Ø1/8” with air-bearing spindles
Mazak Turning Centres
• Mazak 250M CNC Lathe
• QTNX 100 2 axis lathe with bar feed capacity of 42.00mm diameter
• QTNX 200 2 axis lathe with 1 meter turning capacity and travelling steady
• 3x QTNX 250 MY 4 axis turning centre with bar feed capacity of up to 3” diameter
• VCM 510C machining centre with Kitagawa 4th axis
• C.N.C turning maximum capacity Ø250x500mm
• Manual turning maximum capacity Ø300x1200mm
Mazak Machining Centre
• C.N.C milling maximum capacity 550x1300mm with 4th axis
• Manual milling
• Agie Charmilles 440cc
"GSI Westwind has been working with Aaron Manufacturing for over 25 years, during which, Aaron Manufacturing have taken on complete Westwind development projects where Westwind are confident enough to assemble and test product, prior to releasing to our global customers.
Westwind have also utilized Aaron Manufacturing's complete machining facility on mass production of complex components. Westwind are satisfied with Aaron Manufacturing as a supplier, to cover all aspects of project management of Westwind component's and frequently collaborate on New Product Introduction projects.
Aaron Manufacturing's continual investment in new plant and processes ensure Westwind can utilize knowledge gained to compete in our global market, this helping to make product cost effectively to retain our business within the UK."
|"Aaron Manufacturing have been a dependable supplier of precision machined components to our business for over 15 years. With an excellent record of quality, delivery and competitive pricing they continue to manufacture components for our Nuclear and Aerospace and commercial industries. Their service extends to offer suggestions and advice, helping to improve quality, design and reduce the cost of production. Aaron Manufacturing is an excellent and consistent partner and is considered, quite simply, as an extension of our own production facilities."|
"Over the many years that we, Sealed Air (and Dolphin Packaging before it), have been using the engineering services of Aaron Manufacturing we have found them to be very useful sub-contract company. Yes, they have proved themselves to be very reliable when considering delivery and quality but they have also demonstrated, in a number of areas, that they are prepared to invest in and take on board new and different technology.
For example - we asked Aaron Manufacturing to quote for machining a number of items with quite complicated CAD generated, 3D surfaces. We were happy to cooperate with them in the introduction if a CAD/CAM which has proved to be of mutual benefit."
Certificate of BSI Membership
Aaron Manufacturing Ltd is committed to an operating philosophy based on openness in communication, integrity in serving our customers, fairness and concern for our employees and responsibility to the communities within which we operate. Our vision is to exceed customer expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, cost, delivery and value and produce components that we can be justifiably proud of. Additionally, we are dedicated to creating a profitable business culture that is based on the following principles:
Aaron Manufacturing Ltd is committed to equality in employment opportunity and rewards, embracing the cultural diversity within the communities we call home. Our employees’ welfare and interests are foremost throughout all aspects of our business and how we conduct our affairs. Aaron Manufacturing Ltd is committed to:
• Creating and nurturing an environment of success based on honesty and integrity;
• Empowerment through training and communication;
• Individual growth and equal opportunity;
• Designing and providing a safe and secure work environment.
Customer needs are paramount and represent the highest priority within our business. Our obligation is to proactively seek out and define customer needs while addressing all requests proficiently without creating false expectations.
Aaron Manufacturing Ltd is committed to supporting the communities within which we operate. We believe in the practice of social responsibility and encourage similar behavior in our employees and suppliers. We support the conservation of the physical environment and the prevention of pollution at our facilities. We proactively comply with all applicable safety, environmental, legal and regulatory requirements to which we subscribe.
Beginning with a clear definition of customers’ expectations, we strive to consistently meet or exceed them. We adhere to all applicable standards and customer specific requirements and endeavor to provide processes that ensure we achieve this in order to build a robust and world class business.
Aaron Manufacturing Ltd
25-27 Willis Way
t: 01202 670071
f: 01202 682952
25-27 Willis Way,
Registered Number: 3800136
VAT Number: 187780119
Website designed by PI Online